- Classes are selected based on subject and frequency. Students will be expected to come to class on a regular basis, either a once a week (e.g. Sundays) or twice a week (e.g. Mondays & Wednesdays) schedule.
- All classes are one hour.
- Students enrolling in multiple subject will receive a 20% discount on each additional subject.
- Students must come to class with all relevant school work, notes and schedules so tutors can best help the student with their personal needs.
- The primary focus of the class will be to clarify material, complete the week's assignments and prepare for upcoming quizzes and tests. If students are caught up with current material, the next lesson will be taught in advance.
SUGAR LAND - TELFAIR
"Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much."
SMALL GROUP TUTORIALS
GROUP CLASS INFORMATION
CLASS SCHEDULE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
More questions? We have answers!
KATY - SEVEN LAKES
Our goal is to help students grasp a complete understanding of the material they receive from class by focusing on real-world application and technology independent calculations. We help students prepare for upcoming homework, quizzes and tests with a designated tutor. Small groups are limited to 4 students per tutor with Director supervision in the room at all times. Mr. Jan and his staff will assign individualized extra practice targeted for problem areas.
WE ARE RETURNING TO IN-PERSON CLASSES FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR